“I sense the moment has come to commit all of the Church’s energies to a new evangelization and to the mission ad gentes. No believer in Christ, no institution of the Church can avoid this supreme duty: to proclaim Christ to all peoples”
We are all called to respond to the Great Commission of JESUS!
Here are some ways you can get involved:
Pray for our Missionaries:
We need your prayers, missions is a work of prayer. Click Here to Meet our Missionaries, read their blogs and keep up with their prayer needs. Here are some of our general prayer intentions:
- For all peoples to hear the Good News of the Gospel, and be invited into a saving relationship with Jesus.
- For all FMC Missionaries to be holy ministers of God’s love and grace. That God would bless them and all their loved ones.
- For all those our missionaries serve, especially the poor, that God would supply them with all that they need.
- For the intentions of all our benefactors, that God may hear and answer their prayers.
- For the Church to respond whole heartedly to its “greatest and holiest duty” of foreign missionary evangelism.
Donate to this work:
All the work we do at FMC depends on the generous support of our benefactors who partner with us. Would consider giving to this ministry and help us to bring the Gospel to the ends of the earth! Donate Now!
Join Us for Dinner:
If you are in the area on a Wednesday night and would like to join us for a shared meal, prayer, praise and the latest news on what’s going on with our missionaries, we would love to have you! Every Wednesday night at 6:30 pm – Our Lady of the Bayous Retreat House, 1318 S. Henry Street, Abbeville, LA 70510.
Join us at Big Woods to get us a hand with our one going projects. Contact the office for more info by calling 337-893-6111 or emailing email@example.com
Go on a Mission Trip:
Join us for a week or more on one of our many mission trips. Come and experience first hand the awesome grace of missions. You will have the chance to share your faith while serving the poor alongside our own full-time missionaries!
Give Your Life:
There is no greater way to give than to lay down your life for the Gospel of Jesus. Are you interested becoming a full-time missionary, click here to find out more!