Year At A Glance: 2012
- FMC missionaries proclaimed the Gospel message in Mexico, Peru, St. Lucia, India, China, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, and the United States.
- Intake Goes International: Mexican families received formal missionary training for the first time!
- Over 200 young hearts were touched at Faith Camp this year!
- Our missionaries in the Philippines are transforming the community of Isla Bonita, where scores of people are attending their weekly prayer meetings, bible studies and children’s catechism classes, and 36 people were baptized! (Mga Bunyagan (Baptisms!)
- On the island of Camiguin, our missionaries are transforming a school, teaching kids the value of a REAL relationship with Jesus, and bringing 300 students to confession! (The “300 Club” -Rejoicing in Heaven and in Sagay)
- In Mexico, FMC missionaries are faithfully reaching out to the poor and marginalized, often in remote villages, sharing our faith and meeting their material needs.
- Here in the US, FMC missionaries have visited the poor in their homes, spoken at retreats, conferences, youth groups, churches and on college campuses.
- FMC missionaries have reached out in mercy this year, ministering to those who have been affected by typhoons in the Philippines, tornados in Joplin, and hurricanes in New Orleans. The sick have received medications, surgeries, and care, food has been given to the hungry, and shut-ins and prisoners have been visited, and clothes provided for those in need, and ALL of it has been done in the Name of JESUS! (Ten Floors and Counting….)